Community involvement is essential to the success of Fairplay Forward. To ensure that the community engagement process for the project is fun, interactive and representative of Fairplay’s community the project will be led by a group of community volunteers, known as the Community Connection Team.
The Community Connection Team’s responsibilities are…
- GUIDE | To guide, support and participate in the community engagement process and outreach efforts to ensure broad community involvement in the project.
- ADVOCATE | To work to build community support and accountability for implementation of the outcomes from the project.
- LEAD | To continue to lead and organize within the community to sustain momentum and inspire on the ground change.
The Community Connection Team comprises the following locals…
- Frank Just | Town of Fairplay Mayor
- Eve Stapp | Town of Fairplay Trustee, Main Street Business Owner (Havin’ Fun Yet) & Main Street Resident
- Ray Douglas | Park County Commissioner
- James Dean | Local Business Owner (Prather’s Market Grocery Store)
- Paul Kemp | Local Business Owner (South Park Brewing & Distilling)
- Megan Kemp | Local Business Owner (South Park Brewing & Distilling)
- Kristin Farr | Local Business Owner (Salado Restaurant)
- Carrie Fabel | Local Business Owner (Salado Restaurant)
- Wayne Albers | South Park Chamber of Commerce
- Cheryl Piderit | South Park Chamber of Commerce
- Tina Darrah | Town of Fairplay
- Julie Bullock | Town of Fairplay